the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Some more inspiration....

Hi everyone, i am sneaking this one up a little early as i am busy tomorrow. Let me introduce to you one of my fav scrappers at the moment. Her style is really amazing and i get so inspired by her work.....













Nadia Cannizzo





I am 32 years old, a happily married mummy of 2 little girls. I am a Primary School teacher and I am working part time at the moment. I have been scrapping "officially" for just under 2 years now, but really started taking off about 4-5 months ago. My scrapping style changes week by week and layout by layout!! I still cant define my style, but I have recently discovered that I like a LOT of layers on my layouts, a lot of embellishments and I like to spend time on them. I like to try new things all the time and definetely love making my own flowers and using handmade flowers in general. I enjoy challenge blogs because they push me out of my comfort zone. Scrapbooking for me is first a way to preserve my little 'world's' every day life and second a creative outlet. I scrap every day particularly 'till very very late at night!.

Thanks so very much for this oportunity...I really look forward to it.


If you want to find out more about nadia check out her blog. www.samnadia.blogspot.com

I hope everyone has a happy, scrappy weekend!!!

Kerry
xx

4 comments:

  1. YAY, congrats Nadia, super excited for you :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe and I thought you may have gotten on the team!! CONGRATS Nadia, your work is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats, I look forward to seeing your gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats , cant wait to see what you come up with...

    ReplyDelete