the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Winners...

Hi everyone, here are the winners for may. We had some gorgeous entries this month and lots of them, so thankyou everybody!!! I love seeing all your creations. I may not get time to comment on them all but i do look at them all!!!










The winner from the first challenge this month is






Sharmaine Kruijver......





you have won a prize pack from the greatest view........




The winner of the second challenge is marg oliver....


You have won a $20.00 gift voucher from kim archer...


Thanks girls, if you could email me your details i will get your prizes out to you....


I will be back later with the next challenge.....







4 comments:

  1. So well deserved girls, gorgeous layouts. Congrats!!! Enjoy your spending x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thankyou so much and I loved all the entries as they were so inspiring xxx thankyou :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations to the lovely well deserved winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :) Just wanted to let you know I got my prize yesterday and it is gorgeous!! Please pass on my thanks to Greatest View :)

    ReplyDelete