the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

AUGUST CHALLENGE!

Hi everyone!!! Its Ebony again! Marelle is still living her dream in the states so I am here to share this months challenge with you!!
Once again it is a visual prompt and I LOVE all the ways our DT has been interpreting it so I know you will all love it too!!!!
                             

                                 Here is your inspirational prompt...



And here is a few of the examples created by the talented design team!!!

First up is Leonie!!!! Hahaha this reminds me of my Maya!! Our children soon become sick of being our little models don't they!?? Great  background technique on this layout!!!!


Next up is Charm! Check out that cool background paper!!!!! Love thise selfies Charm! great way to interpret this challenge too!!!!


Next is Leanne Nankervis. Great challenge for scrapping those holiday pics!!!! Love the film strip and chippie camera!!!

Next is Sophie . LOVE Sophie's interpretation of this challenge! If you have a love of photography this is  a great challenge for you to scrap about it!!!
And I wasn't going to share mine yet but when I saw Sophie's layout I found it ironic that I had scrapped about her and her love of photography in my layout! We went on a mini shoot together!!!! So this photo of her with her camera was perfect to use for this challenge!!!!


Great job by all the DT girls! As you can see there are SO many ways to interpret this challenge!!! So get to it!!! We will share he rest of the DT's layouts over the month! So get scrapping and we can't wait to see your layouts!!!!

Eb xxxx

Hi everyone, Here is Sarah's interpretation of the prompt - I love the camera embellishment and her filmstrip! 

Next we have Sandrine's - woww just take a look at this beautiful page!


I am sure you will agree, our DT's samples are stunning!!



6 comments:

  1. love all the ct examples....love that prompt

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls totally rocked this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these example girls! I think this challenge will be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi am new to looking at this site ! And was thinking I might give it ago :-) , after reading the rule s e,thinking , but I don't have a blog page ??? Can I still entry ? :-)

    ReplyDelete