the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Can you guess???

Wow, how much talent are all these ladies. And im about to add more. This talented lady is well known for being such a caring and generous person, but is also known for her fussy cutting and her gorgeous flowers!! Do you know who im talking about??










Krissy Christie


My name is Krissy and I live in Brisbane QLD where I run my own scrapbook shop Wicked Princesses from home :) Ive been scrapping for about 4 years now and love everything about it! I keep telling my husband Al that its cheaper than therapy and way more fun lol! I love to scrap girly layouts with lots of my handmade flowers My Vintage Blossoms but also love grungey boy layouts with lots of distressing and paint :) Im really excited to be on the team at SUYS and cant wait to see all your creations :)

You can read more about krissy at www.krissyscreations.blogspot.com

Well i dont know about all of you but i am getting excited. Thankyou everyone for all your comments and emails, its great to hear from you all. Stay tuned for more!!

Kerry
xx

5 comments:

  1. YAY you will be perfect for the team!! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot woot.. one of my besties just did an order from you..so now i can say..woot woot i'm on a dt with her..yay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much girls! Im so looking forward to being a part of the team :D

    Krissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Krissy!!! Can't wait to see your creations :-)

    ReplyDelete