the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Introducing....

Hi everyone, we are getting close to the first challenge now. Just a week to go. I have a couple more talented ladies to introduce to you first though. And today we will meet
















Gillian Lester....






My name is Gillian Lester (Gilly), and I have been scrapping for about 6 years now, I live in Penrith in Sydney, with my husband and our daughter Amelia-Jane, whose nickname is Milly, (6) and I must say she is very scrap-abused lol! I started scrapping when Milly was about 6 months old and I have been taking photos and recording her life ever since.
I am very lucky to be a part of the Design Diva’s for Scrapbook Creations, Scrapware and Inspired Blueprints. I also work full time in a Scrapbook store called Fred The Needle in Penrith.
Scrapping to me isn’t just a hobby, It’s how I relax and let all my worries slip away, it’s time to catch up on the week’s events with my two best friends who share in my passion of everything Scrapping, But importantly it’s me time, and we all need that, that little time which makes us who we are.
I share my blog with one of my BFF’s Renee www.nayandgilly.blogspot.com
Thanks Gilly ox

We really couldnt have a handmade blog without gilly on here, her style is just gorgeous, and truley unique.

Have a great day
Kerry xx

4 comments:

  1. YAY Gilly!!!! Congrats on your spot - you will be perfect :-) can't wait to see your gorgeous work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo HOW EXCITING to be on another DT with you Gilli, sooooo excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot woot to gilly :)

    ReplyDelete