the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So here are our sponsors for the december challenges. Make sure you support them and go and check them out.

First up is a $10.00 Voucher to pretty petals.


Pretty Petals is an Etsy store creating unique handcrafted flowers and embellishments for scrapbooking, cardmaking, sewing or whatever you can imagine! In December, Pretty Petals is offering all Show Us Your Stuff followers a 10% discount on all orders, check out our blog for more details...






Next up is a gorgeous prize from ebonys mum!!! I have here a packet of crotchet flowers that has over 50 different sized flowers!!! Boy i wish i could win this one!!









And lastly janelle has made up a packet of buttons, that is a mix of christmas buttons and some of her other buttons mixed in!!! Just perfect to scrap your chrissy photos this year.




Hi I'm Janelle from Nellie G. Designs and I design and make buttons for scrapbooking, quilting, cardmaking and any other craft project you like! I'm a SAHM with a passion for all things craft, mainly scrapbooking and sewing. I From get great enjoyment from seeing how people incorporate my designs in their projects. Singles to packs I have an ever growing range and I'm constantly working on something new, even if the design is locked in my head for longer than I like until I can get to it I hope you enjoy my designs and you can check me out at http://nelliegdesigns.blogspot.com/ and you can visit my "made it" store from there :0)
Cheers Janellexx
Stay tuned for the first challenge to be revealed tomorrow!!!
Kerry
xx

1 comment:

  1. oooh how exciting!! Bring on tomorrow!! What a great team you have Kerry! Well done :) xo

    ReplyDelete