the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March challenge #2

Hi everyone. Mid month is upon us again and here we are for our second challenge this month.

We have loved seeing your March 1st entries so far and hope to see many more. Check out the awesome prizes up for grabs this month here.

Now, onto the 2nd challenge for this month.

 This month we have a sketch challenge for you and along with this sketch you are to include a number in your title. Don't forget to include a handmade item!!!



Here is what our design team came up with. They had some goodies from Purple Pumpkin to play with.

First up Gilly. She had used some of Purple Pumpkins gorgeous owl buttons. I know I cant get enough of these...


Gilly also has used one of Purple Pumpkins flowers to make this gorgeous headband!! I love it Gilly..



Next up Penny who has used Purple Pumpkin buttons and flowers in her gorgeous layout...


Leanne has used a Purple Pumpkin flower, which she has misted to suit!!!



Bridge has done a gorgeous layout...




and Ebony has also used a Purple Pumpkin spotty buttons (that i love as well)!!

Well there you are, lots of inspiration. Thanks Sam for sending the girls out something to play with.
I cant wait to see all your layouts.

You have 'till the end month to upload your layout, card or other project to the Linky tool at the side of this blog. Also don't forget that the 1st March challenge is still also open 'till the end of the month.

Kerry xx

8 comments:

  1. OOPS! I have accidentally created my challenge 2 layout link into the challenge 1 link by mistake. I've put it into challenge 2 now. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just uploaded my LO. Unfortunately I had to photograph it sans photo as my brother is a bit funny about his photo being on the internet.

    Loved the challenge. The photo is of my two brothers + my boyfriend from my mum's 50th, on the 5th March. Added a couple of crochet dollies as well as a handmade distressed flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine is done and linked, loved the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Layouts, all very inspirational. Im now a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found the site thanks to a wonderful friend, am now i new follower as well... And have managed to actually enter my very first challenge..thank you!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to say thank you for the inspiration to scrap an important event and a page I love! Hope that we can spell out our number!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful inspirational sketch......Thanks so much xxx

    ReplyDelete