the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY AND APRIL WINNERS

I am sitting enjoying mhy second cup of tea, and I am having a ME day - in my pj's and i am going to scrap !!! Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mamas, Aunts,Grandmas,Caregivers, and special people who give their heart and soul for our beautiful children! Now onto the April Winners!!! The winner of Charm's Creations Voucher is: Lizzy Hill!! Congrats Lizzy what a gorgeous card!
The winner of the voucher at AH SCRAP is: Lauren
Gorgeous layout! Could you please contact me by email and I will let Charm and Donna know so they can contact you!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! That's FANTASTIC news...thank you soooo much:):):) BIG smiles...hope you scrapped today...I did, too:):):) Will email now. WOW! Still sinking in....love Lauren's 'love' LO, too...so cute:)

    ReplyDelete