the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

April Guest Designer Inspiration!!!

Hi SUYS Fans!
Have you tried out our Stamping challenge yet?



This month's sponsor is design team membere Deena with a voucher from Stampin' Up 


This month we have the wonderful Kat Gray playing along as our Guest Designer!

Kat says: Hi! I'm Kat and I live in Melbourne with my three boys who very graciously put up with my craft addiction; my husband (Peter), three year old son (Rupert) and rescue greyhound (Boston). I've been scrapping for about three years but have been making handmade cards and cross stitching for as long as I can remember. I also love to quilt and to make mosaics. Basically, I love to cut up pretty supplies and put them back together to make something even prettier. My scrapping style mostly clean and graphic and I usually incorporate stitching in my pages. I love to participate in crafty challenges because they encourage me to try new things and use up my stash. I share my craft adventures on my tumblr blog (katscraft.tumblr.com) and on instagram (https://www.instagram.com/katgraycraft/). Thanks so much for having me at Show Us Your Stuff!

Here is the card that Kat has desinged for us! Check out all that detail!
Displaying Card.jpg
Displaying Card.jpg


And here are some of Kat's favourite recent layouts... I love them all!!!

 



Thanks for joining us Kat!

We hope Kat has inspired you to play along. Don't forget to load your entries before midnight April 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment