the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Saturday, May 21, 2016

May Guest Designer Inspiration!!

This month we have Judy Willey joining us as our Guest Designer in the 'Poetry and hearts' challenge..

This is Judy's really sparkly and cool layout...
You can find all of Judy's gorgeous work on her blog here: https://judywblog.wordpress.com/

A little bit about Judy.....

Hi My name is Judy and I live in beautiful north Queensland with my very understanding husband. I have always enjoyed  working with textiles and paper. I started scrapping about 10 years ago and regularly meet with a group of friends to scrap and chat. My style is ever changing but I love layers and experimenting with new techniques. We have 7 beautiful grand children who are the focus of much of my scrapping.

Thank you for joining us Judy!!

We hope Judy has inspired you to join in with our challenge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment